Enhance Your Property with High-Quality Hardscaping Services throughout Central Tennessee
Your landscape comprises various living and non-living elements essential in achieving a unique outdoor arrangement. While plant life will die and need to be replaced eventually, your hardscapes are designed to last for years.
At Jordan’s Landscaping, we specialize in constructing and installing custom-designed hardscapes to enhance and complement your. Whether you need new retaining walls, wish to add a walkway, or some other design element, you can trust our team to fulfill your needs and make quality installations that look good and ensure longevity and durability for years to come.
Since 1984, we have strived to provide the highest quality service for our customers. Our licensed, certified, bonded, and insured professionals can design and build your paradise using common hardscaping materials like stone, rock, brick, pavers, and gravel. We want to fulfill your vision and deliver what you want most cost-effectively.
Enhance Your Outdoor Living Space with Hardscaping
Transform your outdoor space into a beautiful and functional area with custom hardscaping services from Jordan's Landscaping LLC. Our team of experts can help you create a stunning outdoor living space that reflects your style and meets your needs. Whether you want to add a patio, walkway, retaining wall, or outdoor kitchen, we have customizable options to bring your vision to life.
Benefits of hardscaping include:
- Increased property value
- Low maintenance
- Extended outdoor living space
- Enhanced curb appeal
- Personalized design options
Ready to enhance your outdoor living space? Contact us today to discuss your hardscaping project!
Whether the hardscape you want to implement is functional, structural, or decorative, we have the tools and techniques to turn your inspiration into a reality. We have experience designing and installing all sorts of hardscape elements and will personalize each to your specific preferences. Here you will find a list of the most popularly sought-after hardscape options we offer our clients.
If you don’t see the hardscape element you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us because chances are we have the capability to effectively design and incorporate whatever idea you have in mind.
The hardscapes we offer include but are not limited to:
- Retaining walls
- Fire pits
- Walkways or gravel paths
- Sitting walls
Benefits of Installing Hardscape Elements on your Murfreesboro Property
Adding new hardscape elements to your outdoor space can greatly enhance your property's value and your quality of life. Here are some key benefits of installing new hardscapes such as patios and walkways:
- Increased Property Value: A well-designed and executed hardscape project can add significant value to your property, as potential buyers appreciate the aesthetic appeal and functionality of outdoor living spaces.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal: With the right hardscape features, you can transform your outdoor space from ordinary to extraordinary. From stunning patios to welcoming walkways, you can create a unique and inviting atmosphere that will make your home stand out from the rest.
- Improved Comfort and Functionality: Whether you're looking to create an outdoor living room, a cozy fire pit area, or a shaded retreat, hardscape elements can provide the comfort and functionality you need to fully enjoy your outdoor space. You can also reduce wear and tear on your lawn and landscaping by providing a solid, durable surface for foot traffic.
Overall, installing new hardscape elements can be a wise investment that improves your property's value, curb appeal, and your quality of life.
Free Estimates Available
Beautiful & Affordable Work
When you choose Jordan’s Landscaping, we will work closely with you to understand your style preferences so we can design a hardscape that embodies your vision and works with the layout of your property. Your satisfaction is our main goal, and we strive to meet it from the moment you call us to the completion of the project.
Our hardscaping process consists of:
- Initial evaluation and estimate: We will start by scheduling a visit to your property to discuss the vision you have for your outdoor space. During this conversation, we will also cover the hardscaping features you would like to incorporate into your landscape. If you aren’t totally sure of what you want, we can offer suggestions based on our assessment of your property. We will then send you an estimate of the project that includes a detailed breakdown on cost.
- Prep work: Before we build and install the hardscape element you requested, we will prep the property by removing unwanted material and relocating landscape elements to make room for the new addition. We will also take care of any necessary pruning or grading, if needed.
- Installation: Once we have prepped the area, the real work of building and installing the hardscape begins. Depending on the size and scope of the project, installation can take a day or more. We will provide you a detailed timeline, so you know what to expect.
- Completion: After we finish the hardscape installation, we will clean up the site and conduct a final walkthrough to ensure everything was done according to plan and to your liking.